- Dataset, click to download details
- Bulage L et al; Factors Associated with Virological Non-Suppression Among HIV-positive Patients on Anti-retroviral Therapy in Uganda, August 2014-July 2015.
BMC Infectious Diseases. 3 May 2017 https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-017-2428-3
- C Kihembo et al. risk Factors for Podoconiosis: Kamwenge District, Western Uganda, September 2015. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.10 April 2017 http://www.ajtmh.org/content/journals/10.4269/ajtmh.16-0932
- Mafigiri, R et al. HIV prevalence and uptake of HIV/AIDS services among youths (15-24 Years) in fishing and neighboring communities of Kasensero, Rakai District, South Western Uganda. BMC Public Health, 2017. 17(1):p. 252 https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-017-4166-2
- Kabwama SN et al. A large and persistent outbreak of typhoid fever caused by consuming contaminated water and street-vended beverages: Kampala, Uganda, January – June 2015. BMC Public Health, 2017. 17(1): p.23 https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-016-4002-0
- Kabwama SN et al. Tobacco use and associated factors among Adults in Uganda: Findings from a nationwide survey. BMC Tobacco Induced Diseases 2016; 14:27. doi: 10.1186/s12971-016-0093-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4981967/
- Kabwama SN et al. Alcohol Use among Adults in Uganda: Findings from the Countrywide Non-Communicable Diseases Risk Factor Cross-Sectional Survey – published in Global Health Action 2016; 9:31302. doi: 10.3402/gha.v9.31302 http://journals.co-action.net/index.php/gha/article/view/31302